Admission to Reception Class at St Clare’s Catholic Primary School
For information regarding admissions, please see the documents and links provided below. For all admissions to Reception please ensure that you complete the online Local Authority form. In order that your application can be processed in line with our admissions policy, please also complete our school supplementary faith form.
In Year Admissions
For in year admissions please contact the local authority to be placed on our admissions portal.
Please note we will adhere to the Admissions Policy criteria for in year admissions.
If you require any further information or support regarding admissions or the appeal process, please do not hesitate in contacting our Admissions Officer, Mrs K Hughes.
- Links to school admissions page – Liverpool City Council
- If you believe you may be entitled to Free School Meals or would like more information on how to apply for Free School Meals please see click on the link or contact the school office. Free School Meals
St Clare’s Catholic Nursery School
We have a wonderful Nursery within our school which was graded as ‘Good’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection. Our nursery is run by Qualified Teachers supported by highly experienced support staff.
We currently offer up to 15 free hours a week for 3 and 4 year olds.
If you would like to come and have a look around please feel free to contact the school.
Appeals for Catholic schools
Appeals for Catholic schools appeal the decision of the school’s Governing Body. For most Catholic schools within the Archdiocese, the appeal hearings are arranged by the Education Department.
If you wish to appeal a decision regarding the offer of a school place please contact the Liverpool Archdiocese by completing this online form.
If you would like to lodge an appeal:
– Submit your details using the form on the link above, completing all requested fields.
– You will then receive via email a unique reference number.
– Save and use in your unique reference number in all your correspondence with us from that point.
– Your appeal is then heard by an independent appeal panel.