Thank you for applying for a place at St Clare’s Catholic Primary School. We look forward to welcoming you to the family of St Clare’s when our school reopens.
If you have now had confirmation from the Local Authority that your application was successful please follow the points below in light of our school being closed due to the Coronavirus.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to accept or decline your child’s offer of a place.
- Currently proof of address will need to be scanned and emailed to the above address. If this is not possible then proof will need to be given when school re-opens.
- Please do not try and visit the school as we are closed.
- Currently there is no decision by the DFE as yet as to how appeals will work.
- However if you would like to request an appeal for St Clare’s please click on the link below. On receipt of your request, an appeal form will be emailed to you. http://www.liverpoolcatholic.org.uk/education/Appealing-For-A-School-Place